Friday, November 6, 2009

Heart Bleeds Static

Do you ever feel choked 
straining to breathe in
the life you love, but sometimes loathe
my heart bleeds static on the radio
that dead stale sound
the waves crash
tearing into me like serrated knives
the tides come in full storm
sweeping away this cracked form of mine
struggling i pull myself ashore
breathing for ever more, that breath
the silence afterwards
reveals my greatest weakness
the sickness of love
the one who saves me, also cures me
but burns away inside my mind
every second that passes
without you is wasted
time means nothing
its false accuracy of reality
putting a number on existence 
i count back from ten
if i'm not in your arms by then 
consider me floating, far away from this place
spending hours in vein
shame blatantly shoved in my face
downright blurred so close that i cant see it
am i willing to. or am i slowly slipping from today
emptiness is only a muttered breath away 
::GASP::

Copyright* 2005 CS

No comments:

Post a Comment