Friday, November 6, 2009

The Tragedy Of Human Condition

My knees are bruised 
face to the floor
this is the child you bare
is this what i live for
you say you want whats best for me
right now its your hand refraining from my neck
the monster inside you is malicious
jealous of what you cant reach
something that i hold in a firm grasp
your youth was stripped away
all those years spent in hate
fathers name just another part of this petty game
i cant learn respect if you dont teach it
don't expect me to be anything else then me
its the only thing i know, im struggling to be free
we all are. these are just cries for help
i'm surrounded by manipulators
now your on the list...i cant believe it came down to this
you cant even treat your wife right
what a prime example to leave for your son
your twists of control. is all you have over me
if that keeps you on top, so let it be
your not worth the fight.
tonight, i gave up on that life

Copyright* CS 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment