Friday, November 6, 2009

Somber Emotion

Drinkin' to numb the pain
you've inflicted on my intent 
all i wanted was a reason
a reason worth waking up alone
a reason worth living for
now i know why
i was brought into this world
..to make a difference..
..to make a change..
..to make someone else happy..
the alcohol suppresses everyone ounce 
of reason in my mind, sometimes
my sense of security turns false
my actions were proven wrong
all intent to defy the truth
was denied all because of secrets
lies (i've erased from me)
only to find the truth
truth (the only hope left)
i now see that beyond the wall
that you created to shut me in or out
i see that i am not wanted here
my presence brings shame and fear
you have betrayed me
the end to your charades is near

Copyright* 2003 CS

No comments:

Post a Comment