Friday, November 6, 2009

Shattered Equilibrium

I'm plagued by this
every thought chased by confusion
every breath restricted by hate
small tastes of fate
one second i'm so content with being alone
the next is spent shivering needing you to come home
concealed in regrets of how sos? and would haves?
in the end this problem was created solely by you
i finally saw something bright in front of me
you shined with that smile i know so well
you were apart of this too
i know you cared
i could hear it in the way you said my name.
it's imprint permanently burned into my brain
knowing your heart beats with mine
it kept me sane, & now that its lost
twist the knife of lust so deep it churns
nothingness is left and i'm inane 
everything i felt is ripped from my insides
the blood that spills was my hope for our future
melancholy memories burned & subdued
curiosity killed the slow cat in this case
killed by it's very own savior
now im once again. alone. floating in this universe
searching for the person who sees my importance
joining me in this race to die.
im ready to feel again. being numbed for so long
i guess in all you showed me that i don't need anyone else to be
in the end we all die alone
so why bring down another person.
if freedom is what you needed then so be it.
you have it your away. run far away from all your problems.
the ones im faced with every passing moment
my mind encompasses this tragedy as a novella
once more bitterly compiled poetry
different dead words same dead meaning
adding pages of my pain to these endless numbered day's
im glad i know nothing is that same as meets the eye.
through this short experience.
i learned more then a lifetime.
it's quite funny how time plays tricks

the hours i spent with you were like minutes.
the minutes i stare at these four walls
seem like days running in place in my head
maybe someday ill find a mind who matches my own
until then i will mesh , conjoined among the
unwanted, untouched, unloved spirits of the divine

just never forget my name and what i'm capable of....
mutiny in the sense of false direction.
i smile for my repercussion, for the day when i procure my vengeance
my weapon, the microphone.
the ammunition, my emotions
one day you'll see, what you left burning deep inside of me.

Copyright CS* 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment